UNCOVER AND STOP ELUSIVE THREATS WITH EDR THAT WORKS
Easy-to-Use, High-Fidelity EDR is Part of our Comprehensive and Integrated Endpoint Protection Platform.
GravityZone Ultra integrates layered next-gen endpoint protection and easy-to-use EDR platform to accurately protect enterprises against even the most elusive cyber threats. It offers prevention, automated detection, investigation and response tools so enterprise customers can protect their digital assets and respond to these threats.
Beyond blocking cyber threats from running on the endpoint, the next-gen prevention layers sharply limit the number of incidents that require analysis, enabling GravityZone to excel where most EDR products are too complex and noisy. The new endpoint data recorder and threat analytics automate detection and allow easy investigation and in-place remediation.
EDR SO EASY, YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE IT
With clear visibility into indicators of compromise (IOCs), plus threat investigation and incident response workflows, GravityZone Ultra limits resource and skill requirements for security operations.
- Real-time endpoint visibility
- Insight into suspicious activities
- One-click investigation
- Alert triage and incident analysis visualization
- Track live attacks and lateral movements
- Rapid response
- Reduce dwell time with fast resolution, containment and remediation
HIGH-FIDELITY DETECTION MEANS ENHANCED SECURITY OPTICS AND FREEDOM FROM ALERT FATIGUE
Free up your security resources to focus on real threats.
- Minimize noise and distraction from false alarms
- Reduce the volume of incidents with effective threat prevention
- Eliminate manual remediation of blocked attacks with automatic remediation and repair
SMART RESPONSE MEANS EVOLVED PREVENTION
Because GravityZone Ultra is an integrated prevent-detect-respond solution, it lets you quickly respond and bring endpoints to a “better-than-before” stage.
Leveraging threat intelligence gathered from endpoints during the investigation, you can in one interface adjust policy immediately and patch vulnerabilities, improving the security posture of your environment.