Security for Exchange
Security service for Microsoft Exchange mail servers, delivered by the GravityZone on premise console.
- Proven best antispam protection for mail servers
- Ensures secure messaging and collaboration environment
- Protects physical and virtual mail servers
(+66) 021 08 1333
- Best antispam protection for mail servers: Golden SPAM + award winner for two years in a row from Virus Bulletin;
- Installs in minutes;
- Real time antimalware, antivirus, anti-phishing and antispam based on Bitdefender Global Protective Network;
- Covers any email transfer protocol used in Exchange;
- Multiple layers of security for messaging: antispam, anti-phishing, antivirus and antimalware with behavioral analysis and zero-day threat protection;
- Email traffic filtering including attachment and content filtering;
- Antimalware scanning can be offloaded to centralized security servers from the protected mail servers;
- On-demand antimalware scanning of Exchange Information Store;
- Support for Database Availability Groups;
- Integration with Active Directory, VMware vCenter, and Citrix XenServer for remote deployment;
- Email transfer protocols covered: SMTP, Microsoft Exchange (MAPI), and Exchange ActiveSync;
- Antimalware protection includes the file system of the servers hosting the Exchange;
PROTECTED SYSTEMS AND PLATFORMS
- Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Physical and virtual servers;
- Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox;
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync;
GravityZone is the firstsecurity solution to properly address the scalability and performance challenges that enterprises face today, built from the ground up for heterogeneous environments.
CALL Business Sales(+66) 021 08 1333
Bitdefender GravityZone FAQ
Bitdefender GravityZone is the new Bitdefender enterprise security solution for Medium to Very Large Organizations. It's redesigned from the ground up with a fresh, but proven private cloud computing architecture that takes full advantage of virtualized infrastructures. GravityZone leverages Bitdefender's acclaimed antimalware technologies and provides a centralized security management platform for physical, virtualized and mobile endpoints.
GravityZone is a business-agile solution that implements a holistic approach. Not just antivirus, but an enterprise-grade solution that helps organizations to attain their virtualization projects objectives and secure data, while preserving the systems' performance and users' productivity.
With built in redundancy and load balancing mechanism, it's capable to scale-out on-demand to protect from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of endpoints, and provides administrators with a single pane of glass into organization's security postures, global threats and dashboards for various roles within the organization.
From platform architecture to security services, GravityZone emerges as a reinvented enterprise security solution built for the new IT landscape. The solution combines highly optimized virtualization aware security with leading detection technologies and a fresh, but proven, architecture.
Complex enterprise environments require tailored, integrated security solutions that support heterogeneous environments with a broad range of systems and usage scenarios. GravityZone has been designed to deliver optimized security for the new threats and risks of data exposures introduced by:
- Exponential evolution of malware and professionalization, combined with
- Increased Internet penetration;
- Exponential increase of data;
- IT consumerization and convergence of devices and services;
- Cloud computing and virtualization technologies.
All this has changed the IT landscape, the way information is delivered and consumed, how applications and services are provisioned.
GravityZone itself is implemented as a private cloud solution that runs on virtualized layers and it's packed to enable organizations to secure their IT assets, while helps to reduce administration burden, lower TCO and improve the return-on-investments. The solution removes the scalability limitation of legacy solutions based on client-server architecture and relational databases.
The improvement continues with security services, too. GravityZone extends and integrates security services to virtualized environments and mobile devices. So, as users are expecting the same experience when consuming information on a PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone, the information security will be preserved, too, no matter if is accessed locally or remotely, from a workstation or a mobile device, if the company uses traditional or virtualized infrastructures.
GravityZone is unified by design and aims to be a solution that covers all security requirements. In current stage it unifies the main security services and provides a single point of management for physical, virtualized and mobile endpoints security. Future development will integrate new security services into GravityZone, like security for email and collaboration, and also will add services enhancements and support for other platforms.
Unlike other solutions that bolt-on modules to an aging architecture, importing different 3rd party technologies and trying to put them together, Bitdefender GravityZone has been architected from the ground up as a unified security management platform across physical, virtualized and mobile environments. It features a modular design that allows flexible and tailored security services, and role based administration.
The solution comprises of the following integrated components:
- GravityZone Control Center - the management platform that provides the single point of security management across organization.
- Security for Endpoints - protects Windows workstations and servers.
- Security for Virtualized Environments - protects virtualized Windows and Linux guest systems, running on VMware, Citrix, Microsoft or any other virtualization platform
- Security for Mobile Devices - enables secured BYOD adoption, with easy delivery and control of mobile devices security for effective administration.
GravityZone is 100% modularized. This means that you can choose what services you want to license, with the needed number of units per each one.
Even if GravityZone is delivered as virtual appliance, its deployment is not constrained by SVE service activation. However, if you already run or plan to deploy virtualization projects, we recommend you to implement Security for Virtualized Environments (SVE).
With GravityZone you will benefit of effective security and improved administration efficiency from two directions. On one side reduced administration burden due to centralized management and architecture benefits with simple turn-key deployment of GravityZone virtual appliance, built in redundancy and scalability mechanism, and on the other side is the optimized virtualization security services of SVE that will help you attain your business objectives of the virtualization projects and realize the full potential of your investments.
For example, there is a need to provide security for VMs running on VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V at the same time.
Yes, with Security for Virtualized Environments service of GravityZone you can manage all types of virtualization scenarios from a single point of management. GravityZone Control Center is integrated with VMware vCenter and Citrix XenCenter, and also supports many other virtualization platforms, like Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, RedHat Enterprise Virtualization, or Oracle Virtualization.
GravityZone is a modular solution supporting you to license only what you need, when you need. You can license each security service for the necessary number of units.
- Up front paid subscriptions for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Possible to license one, two or all security services.
- GravityZone is licensed per module, based on the number of units for each service.
- Control Center is provided for free with any Security Service.
- Security for Virtualized Environment is licensed per:
- # of virtual desktops (VDI) & virtualized servers (VS) or
- # of physical CPUs that power the virtualized environment.
- Security for Endpoints is licensed per # of physical endpoints: desktops & servers
- Security for Mobile Devices is licensed per # of mobile devices, iOS and Android.
Volume discounts are applicable for each security service, starting from as low as 15 units.
Installation Guide offers you essential information to deploy GravityZone in your network.
Administrator’s Guide helps you to manage and monitor network security with GravityZone.
Reporter’s Guide shows how you can monitor your network security.
Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Users Guide is intended to help Windows users run local scans and remove malware from their systems.
Endpoint Security for MAC Users Guide is intended to help Mac users run local scans and remove malware from their systems.
API Documentation helps developers automate business workflows using the Bitdefender GravityZone APIs.